Adele V. Karoum practices in the areas of litigation and appellate law.
Ms. Karoum graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was a member of the San Diego Law Review and received the CALI Award in Corporations. During law school, Ms. Karoum was an extern for Justice Alex C. McDonald of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division One, and gained diverse experience clerking for a non-profit organization, a business law firm, and the U.S. Department of Justice Environmental and Natural Resources Division.
Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach Coffing, Ms. Karoum practiced in the areas of civil litigation and real property, and was a law clerk at the Clark County District Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, where she focused on government agency law.
In her free time, Ms. Karoum enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and three daughters.
- Civil Litigation
- Amherst College (B.A., cum laude with departmental distinction, 1999)
- University of California San Diego (M.A., 2003)
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Nevada 2008
- California 2011
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada Justice Association
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys