Jared M. Moser, Esq., practices in the areas of commercial litigation and contract disputes, employer defense, and landlord/tenant disputes, representing both individuals and businesses, large and small, in southern and northern Nevada.
Mr. Moser received his B.S.B.A. with a double major in marketing and business management from Hawai`i Pacific University. He returned to Nevada to obtain his Juris Doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas, during which time he represented family law clients as a Certified Student Attorney, was recognized with the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Human Rights, and was also awarded as a member of the Society of Advocates for Second Best Brief in the Jerome Prince Evidence Law Moot Court Competition.
Before joining Marquis Aurbach Coffing, Mr. Moser gained invaluable experience as an extern to the Honorable James T. Russell in the First Judicial District Court of Nevada, as a law clerk to the Honorable Nancy L. Allf in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, and as a law clerk for the Honorable Johnnie B. Rawlinson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He has authored numerous articles addressing a variety of legal issues topics for the American Inns of Court publication, The Bencher, and in the Infinity Business Magazine, and has appeared as a guest on the Su Negocio En Nevada radio show. He has also served on the Board of Directors for a local non-profit organization that provides aftercare for women who are former victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Mr. Moser is a member of the Howard D. McKibben Chapter of the American Inns of Court and is an alumni member and former officer of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity International.
During his time out of the office, Mr. Moser enjoys time with his wife, Tara, and their two sons. When he and his family are not outdoors, Mr. Moser enjoys watching both college and professional football and basketball.
Mr. Moser was recently a guest on the Su Negocio En Nevada radio show. Please click the links below to see the broadcast.
- Commercial Litigation
- Hawai`i Pacific University
- William S. Boyd School of Law
- U.S. District Court (Nevada)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- Howard D. McKibben Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Mountain States Rising Star 2017-2019
- Nevada Business Magazine Legal Elite 2016, 2017, 2019
- Nevada Business Magazine, Best Up and Coming (2018)
- Bullet-proof Contracts, Realistic? - Infinity Business Magazine Summer 2018
- What's the Best Business Type for Me? - Infinity Business Magazine June 2017
- Should I Sue? - Infinity Business Magazine June 2017