In 2009, Mr. Lee received his Bachelor of Science from Towson University, double majoring in Economics and Political Science. He gained experience serving as the Student Editor to the Towson University Journal of International Affairs. A year later, he relocated to Las Vegas, to begin his legal education at the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas. While in law school, Mr. Lee was very active in various school organizations, holding several executive board positions.
Mr. Lee also served as Research Assistant to Professor Rachel Anderson, in addition to externing for Senator Harry Reid’s Office. He has been a member of the MAC family since 2011, having worked his way up from an entry level. In 2012, he began clerking for the firm and gained experience in civil, corporate and construction defect law.
In his spare time, Mr. Lee enjoys spending time with friends and family. He is also an avid sports fan and music enthusiast.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Towson University, B.S., 2009
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2014
- State Bar of Nevada 2014
- Finally! A Comprehensive Statutory Scheme for Commercial Real Estate Receiverships - CCIM Perspective (DEC 2017)
- The Charging Order: Another Tool in the Post-judgement Remedy Toolkit - Nevada Lawyer, June 2017
- Recreational Marijuana Marketplace for Commercial Landlords Leasing to Tenants Engaged in Marijuana-related Operations - CCIM Perspective (DEC 2016)