Terry A. Moore is a litigator who specializes in civil litigation. Mr. Moore has a diverse array of trial experience but emphasizes primarily real estate and business litigation. Additionally, Mr. Moore has considerable experience with title insurance defense and escrow litigation, landlord/tenant matters, and personal injury claims. While not an emphasis of his practice, Mr. Moore also has trial experience in criminal matters including white collar crime defense and felony claims in both state and federal court.
Mr. Moore is a native of Las Vegas and attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he obtained his bachelor’s degree with honors in environmental studies in 1998. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate as a member of the charter class of the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2001.
Mr. Moore joined Marquis Aurbach Coffing in March of 2003 after working for a small Las Vegas law firm for approximately one and one-half years. Mr. Moore has litigated numerous jury and bench trials in state and federal court in Nevada. Among his notable cases, Mr. Moore was co-lead trial and appellate counsel in the case of Thitchener v. Countrywide Home Loans, 192 P.3d 243 (Nev. 2008) (en banc).
In his spare time Mr. Moore is an aspiring chef and wine enthusiast who enjoys watching football and soccer. He also enjoys spending time with his two wonderful children, Zachary and Madeleine, and his fiance Stacey.
- Real Property
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Nevada 2001
- United States District Court, Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association (Founding President, Student Chapter)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers 2014-2015
- Legal Elite - Nevada Business Magazine, 2014, 2015
- Desert Companion Top Lawyer (Real Estate), 2014
- 2013 Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada – 100 Hours Club
- 2012 Pro Bono Award of Excellence (Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada)