Christian Balducci is a trial attorney. His practice primarily focuses on complex commercial litigation and the defense of healthcare providers. His experience includes jury and bench trials, arbitrations, and regulatory board representation. Christian has prosecuted, and defended, multi-million dollar claims on behalf of his clients. Christian has also represented clients in government investigations.
After graduating from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies, Christian attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada—Las Vegas where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. During law school, Christian served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Abbi Silver and later worked as a law clerk at a national catastrophic injury defense firm. Christian also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Susan Scann of the Eighth Judicial District—Business Court in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a law clerk in one of only five Business Courts in Clark County, he assisted Judge Scann with handling a docket of over 750 business and general civil cases.
In his spare time, Christian spends time with his wife, Ali. He is also an avid tennis and ice hockey player.
- Real Property
- Arizona State University, B.A.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D.
- Nevada 2012
- District Court (Nevada) 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit 2014
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Mountain States Rising Stars 2014-2019
- Legal Elite – Nevada Business Magazine, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Desert Companion Top Lawyer (Business), 2014