Ms. Anderson is a new addition to Marquis Aurbach Coffing. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Anderson worked at Schwartz Flansburg. Following law school, Ms. Anderson served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Nancy L. Allf in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, Department XXVII. While in law school, Ms. Anderson worked as an articles editor for the Nevada Law Journal, served as a teaching assistant to Professor Terrill Pollman, and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael L. Douglas in Supreme Court of Nevada. In 2014, Ms. Anderson garnered substantial commercial litigation experience as a law clerk for Reid Rubinstein Bogatz. In 2015, Ms. Anderson practiced as a student attorney in the Thomas & Mack Small Business and Nonprofit Legal Clinic, during which she gained experience drafting corporate documents and an application to the IRS to obtain federal tax-exempt status. In her free time, Ms. Anderson enjoys hiking, traveling, sports, and spending time with friends and family.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury/Insurance Defense
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D. (2015)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A. (2012)
- Nevada 2015
- What Can You Do When Your Tenant Breaches the Lease, Disappears and Leaves Behind Personal Property? - CCIM Perspective, Sept/Oct 2018
- Emily D. Anderson, Note, Help Me, I’m Drowning! Using the FHA to Protect Cities that Use Eminent Domain to Seize Underwater Mortgages, 2 Tex. A&M J. Real Prop. L. 1 (2014).