In 2005, Ms. Wilde received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, at the age of eighteen. After working in the construction industry for a few years, Ms. Wilde furthered her education at the William S. Boyd School of Law where she received ten CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, published an article regarding animal law, and graduated second in her class.
After law school, Ms. Wilde served as a judicial law clerk for three years to the Honorable Justice Kristina Pickering of the Nevada Supreme Court. In addition, Ms. Wilde clerked for one year for the Honorable Judge Jay S. Bybee of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
In her free time, Ms. Wilde enjoys spending time with her parents, her husband, and her family’s menagerie of pets. An avid do-it-yourselfer, Ms. Wilde also enjoys home remodeling, baking, and crafting. And, when not otherwise occupied, Ms. Wilde is a fan of UFC, MMA, and NFL football.
- William S. Boyd School of Law
- Univeristy of Nevada, Las Vegas - B.A.
- Nevada 2011
- Federal District Court - District of Nevada 2011
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 2014
- State Bar of Nevada
- Mountain States Rising Star 2019
- A Proposition Regarding Prepositions: The Importance of Clearly Articulating Dates, CCIM Perspective, January-February 2017