Lance effectively counsels a wide range of real estate clients, including real estate developers, lenders, sellers and buyers.
His extensive experience includes real property acquisition, development, leasing, sales and financing.
Lance has represented both owners and lenders involving residential, commercial and industrial real estate developments, financing transactions, real property sales and purchases, general property matters, including easements and leases. He has taught seminars and prepared written materials on various real estate issues.
- Eminent Domain
- Real Estate
- Brigham Young University, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Opportunity Village Foundation - Board Member
- The Best Lawyers in America® Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law, 2013-2019; Commercial Finance Law, 2016-2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, Real Estate (2012, 2013)
- Nevada Business Journal, Nevada Legal Elite (2009)