W. Reese Levins
Mr. Levins, a third-generation Nevadan, graduated from the William S. Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, where he was a member of the Society of Advocates moot court team. In addition to graduating with Pro Bono Honors and receiving an award for Outstanding Student of the Semester for Boyd's Community Service Program, Mr. Levins served as a student attorney with the Education Advocacy Clinic for two semesters, advocating for parents and children with special needs in educational issues, including special education and disciplinary issues. Prior to law school, Mr. Levins attended the George Washington University, where he received his B.A. in International Affairs with a concentration in security studies and a minor in Russian Language and Literature.
Before joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Levins worked as a practicing attorney at a well-known nationwide firm, where he was exposed to a wide range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation and construction litigation.
When not practicing law, Mr. Levins enjoys cooking, spending time with his family, and cheering on the Golden Knights.
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Pro Bono Honors Award
- Honors: Outstanding Student of the Semester, Community Service Program
- Honors: Member of the Society of Advocates (moot court team)
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Presidential Academic Scholarship