Mr. Stewart grew up in Las Vegas. He earned undergraduate, graduate, and law degrees from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. During law school, he was an editor for the Nevada Law Journal, a member of the Society of Advocates moot court team, a summer associate at MAC, and a judicial extern to now-Chief Judge Elizabeth Goff Gonzalez of the Eighth Judicial District Court.
After law school, Mr. Stewart served as a judicial law clerk to Justice Mark Gibbons of the Nevada Supreme Court. In addition, his scholarly work has been published and cited in various judicial opinions and law review articles.
In his spare time, Mr. Stewart enjoys playing soccer, golfing, and traveling. He is a former grand champion of the MAC Fantasy Football League and looks forward to winning the league again this year.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., 2011
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, M.P.A., 2013
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Nevada Business Magazine, Best Up and Coming (2018)
- Mountain States Rising Stars 2018
- Nevada’s Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine, 2017