- Real Property
Mr. Alleman practices primarily in real estate, corporate and commercial transactions. He assists businesses with formation, licensing and governance matters, as well as general business contracts and mergers and acquisitions. He also assists banks, businesses, homebuilders and developers in a wide range of real estate matters, including the acquisition and disposition of land and improved property, finance and leasing.
Mr. Alleman received a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, with a minor in German, from Brigham Young University. He received his Juris Doctor Degree from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University, graduating cum laude.
Mr. Alleman was admitted to practice in Nevada in 2002. Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach Coffing to chair the firm’s transactional department, Mr. Alleman was a shareholder at a large Nevada firm, practicing in real estate, corporate and commercial transactions.
Mr. Alleman is an Eagle Scout and has volunteered in many capacities with the Boy Scouts of America. He is active with local church youth groups and currently serves as a leader of a large church group of young single adults. He has been very active in coaching youth sports and served most recently as the Vice President of Summerlin South Little League (SSLL). He served as an SSLL board member for six years and coached several of its All-Star teams, including, most recently, the 2017 Majors All-Star team that won the Nevada state championship and represented Nevada in the West Regional Tournament in San Bernardino. Originally from Southern California, he is an avid Raiders, Angels and Lakers fan.
- Real Property
- Nevada, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2002
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Present
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- Honors: cum laude
- Brigham Young University
- Major: International Relations
- Minor: German
- Mountain States Rising Star List, 2009-2010
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Vice President, Summerlin South Little League (SSLL)
- Majors All-Star team, SSLL, 2017 - Present
- Board Member, Summerlin South Little League (SSLL)