- Real Property
Chad F. Clement, a shareholder with the law firm Marquis Aurbach Coffing, is a litigator and trial lawyer. He represents a broad array of clients, from global companies and foreign individuals, Fortune 500 companies, and middle-market companies, to small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, and individuals. Mr. Clement regularly represents clients in obtaining favorable outcomes in complex disputes, both inside and outside the courtroom. He has significant experience in multiple practice areas, including complex business and commercial disputes, contract disputes, business and other intentional torts, real estate and title litigation, intellectual property, trade secret, bankruptcy proceedings, and similar litigation.
Mr. Clement earned his bachelor of arts in political science from Brigham Young University. He earned his juris doctor from Southwestern Law School. During law school, Mr. Clement was a Dean’s Fellow, a member of the Moot Court Honors Program, and an articles editor for the Journal of International Media & Entertainment Law. He placed as a top oralist and writer in Southwestern’s Intramural Moot Court Competition, and went on to place second in the National Telecommunications Moot Court Competition in Washington D.C.
Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach Coffing, Mr. Clement was a law clerk to Justice Nancy M. Saitta of the Nevada Supreme Court. Mr. Clement was also an extern to the Honorable Patrick J. Walsh, United States District Court, Central District of California.
When he is not practicing law, Mr. Clement enjoys spending time with his wife and their three young daughters, and just about any other activity that gets him out of the office, including fishing, sports, and the outdoors.
- Real Property
- Justice Nancy M. Saitta of the Nevada Supreme Court, Law Clerk
- Honorable Patrick J. Walsh, United States District Court, Central District of California, Extern
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada, Litigation Section
- State Bar of Nevada, Appellate Section
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Dean's Fellow
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Program
- Honors: Top Oralist, Southwestern’s Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Writer, Southwestern’s Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Honors: National Telecommunications Moot Court Competition
- Brigham Young University
- Major: Political Science
- Received a CALI Award (highest grade in course) in Legal Writing
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- SNDA's Negotiating from a Lender's and Tenant's Perspective, CCIM, 2012