Harry L. Arnold
Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Arnold served as a summer law clerk for the Clark County District Attorney's Office. He also clerked for several Las Vegas-based attorneys, where he developed experience in corporate law and commercial litigation. While studying for the bar exam, Mr. Arnold clerked for a Nevada law firm focused on the state's legalized cannabis industry, where he gained experience in administrative law, regulatory compliance, and transactional law.
Mr. Arnold is a native Texan who grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. In his spare time, Mr. Arnold can be found cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide football team, trying new restaurants, and keeping up with the latest in cinema and television. He particularly enjoys spending time with his better half and high school sweetheart (wife Grace). and their two dogs, Beignet (French bulldog mix) and Éclair (pug).
- Nevada, 2021
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- (J.D.) - 2021
- Honors: George Mason Law Review
- Claremont McKenna College
- (B.A.) – 2016
- Honors: Dean’s List, Cum Laude Graduate, McKenna Scholar
- Wait, I Am Getting Foreclosed On? The Far-Reaching Scope of Mechanic’s Liens – CCIM, July/August, 2022
- George Mason Law Review, When Your Blackjack Dealer Takes a Hit: How Nevada Assembly Bill 132 Threatens Vegas Casinos in an Age of Legalized Marijuana, 28 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 449 (2020-2021)