- Real Property
Terry A. Moore is a native of Las Vegas and attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he obtained his bachelor’s degree with honors in environmental studies in 1998. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate as a member of the charter class of the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2001.
Mr. Moore’s practice is primarily devoted to real estate matters with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, landlord-tenant issues, title insurance and escrow litigation. For the past 18 years, Mr. Moore has represented numerous commercial and residential property management companies, commercial building owners, title insurers and title agents throughout Nevada. Mr. Moore has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ rating (the highest available) from Martindale-Hubbell and a “Top Attorney” rating from AVVO. He has also been voted by his peers as one of the Legal Elite in Southern Nevada and is recognized on the Mountain States Super Lawyers list. He has conducted numerous jury and bench trials before Nevada State and Federal Courts. He has also handled numerous appellate matters to the Nevada Supreme Court. Among his notable cases, Mr. Moore was co-lead trial and appellate counsel in the case of Thitchener v. Countrywide Home Loans, 192 P.3d 243 (Nev. 2008) (en banc).
Mr. Moore has been a member of the State Bar of Nevada Bar and the United States District Court, District of Nevada since 2001. In 2013, Mr. Moore was admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Nevada Land Title Association, Southern Nevada Escrow Association, Nevada Escrow Association, the American Escrow Association, the Nevada Apartment Association, and the Building Owners and Managers Association.
In his spare time Mr. Moore is an aspiring chef and wine enthusiast who enjoys watching football and soccer. He also enjoys spending time with his three children Jesse, Zachary, Madeleine and his wife Stacey.
- Real Property
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Nevada Justice Association, Founding President
- Nevada Land Title Association
- Southern Nevada Escrow Association
- American Escrow Association
- Nevada Apartment Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- J.D. - 2001
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Environmental Studies
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Associate Member of the Year, BOMA Nevada (2018)
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America list 2018-2020 (Litigation - Real Estate, Real Estate Law)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers 2014-2018
- Lead Counsel Rating (Real Estate), 2015
- MYVEGAS Magazine Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas (2015, 2017-2019)
- Legal Elite - Nevada Business Magazine, 2014, 2015, 2018
- Desert Companion Top Lawyer (Real Estate), 2014
- 2013 Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada – 100 Hours Club
- 2012 Pro Bono Award of Excellence (Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada)
- Award of Excellence (Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada), 2012