Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach, Ms. Bosa-Edwards served two separate internships for the Honorable Judge Rob Bare and the Honorable Trevor Atkin of the Eighth Judicial District Court, where she assisted with civil dockets, misdemeanor appeals, and jury trials.
During law school, Ms. Bosa-Edwards worked full-time as a Judicial Deputy Marshal for the Eighth Judicial District Court while attending law school classes in the evening. Her role as a Deputy Marshal gave her invaluable practical courtroom experience before transitioning into the legal field.
In her spare time, Ms. Bosa-Edwards is a fitness enthusiast, enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and loves eating her sister's homemade baked goods.
- Nevada, 2021
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2021
- US District Court, Member, 2021
- Las Vegas National Bar Association, 2021
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island