Ms. Nichols’ practice primarily focuses on representing government and municipal entities. She has experience in civil rights, defense, personal injury claims, and employment matters. In particular, Ms. Nichols has extensive experience in litigating and handling matters involving the Nevada Public Records Act (NPRA”), including at the appellate level.
As a native of Las Vegas, Ms. Nichols obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice in 2013 from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Ms. Nichols pursued her Juris Doctorate at Sandra Day O’Connor, College of Law at Arizona State University, graduating cum laude with a certificate in Law, Science, & Technology, specializing in Health Law. Ms. Nichols has been a member of the MAC family since 2010. In 2014, she began clerking for the firm and has gained experience in civil, business, and probate litigation.
In her spare time, Ms. Nichols enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also loves to travel and is a food enthusiast.
- Nevada, 2016
- State Bar of Nevada, Present
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: certificate in Law, Science, & Technology
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2013
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Nevada Business Magazine, Best Up and Coming
- Mountain States Rising Star, 2019
- Nevada Public Records Act Presentation, 2019